Go to: Just Soup Recipes Home Page|
Click/Tap 'Back' to go to the recipe list you were browsing.
The Best Cauliflower Soup Ever Made
28 g Butter
1 pt Vegetable stock
1 pt Milk
1. Chop the potato and onion, heat the butter in a saucepan until melted,
then add the potato and onion and sauté.
2. Bung in the florets of cauliflower and continue to sauté.
3. Add stock. Boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Add milk. Blend in a liquidiser.
5. Add salt and pepper, then serve.
Click/Tap here for the Printer friendly version. (Just shows the recipe only)
You can Click/Tap Back to return here.